Visa Information & Letters of Invitation
Invitation letters take ASIDIC 2-3 days to process.
Please fill out all the required information on the form.
How to Request an Invitation Letter:
Individuals requiring letters of invitation to obtain travel visas must apply by filling out and sending via email to our address: firstname.lastname@example.org this form:
Important information regarding Visas and Invitation Letters (please read):
- For many people, letters of invitation help smooth the visa process and we wish to support international attendees in their efforts to secure the needed travel documentation. However, in order to receive a letter of invitation, the meeting organizers must be assured that you intend to attend the meeting if your travel request is granted. Individuals that require an official letter of invitation in order to obtain a visa and authorization to attend the meeting must register for the conference and then request a Visa Letter of Invitation.
- If you are presenting a paper, include the title and session in which the paper will be presented, or if you are exhibiting, please indicate so in your request.
- Your name must be listed exactly as it appears on your passport. Any differences between the name on your passport and the name on your invitation letter or other documentation could lead to a delay and/or denial of your visa.
- Please note that each individual requesting an invitation letter must fill out a separate form.
- All letters will be sent in PDF form to the email address provided. If you require a paper letter, please contact us.
- ASIDIC reserves the right to request further information regarding the company or affiliation of the attendee to ensure the validity of requests. Meeting attendees do not need to wait until your paper is accepted to request a Visa Invitation Letter. ASIDIC is unable to contact Embassies in support of an individual attempting to gain entry to attend a meeting.
- We recommend that you secure your travel visa as soon as possible. Visa processing times vary by country, so early requests for letters of invitation as highly recommended.
Apply as early as possible for your Visa.
The visa application process to enter Spain has become subjected to greater degrees of scrutiny than in the past. For this reason, the application process can take several months to complete. You will need to apply for your visa as early as possible, but no later than three months before you wish to travel.
Questions about the Invitation Letter application process, contact: